Driving License Apply Online: As you would know how strict the government is regarding traffic these days, if you are a driver of a two or four wheeler on the road, then you would know what is the importance of a driving license, in addition to this if you If you are caught without a driving license, you are fined heavily. Along with this, you can also find out the name of the owner from the vehicle number, DL Status, e-Challan Status, Driving License Online Apply, Sarathi Parivahan Sewa (mParivahan), Check Drivin0g License by Name & Address & RTO Information. Driving License Online Apply kaise kare in hindi
If you want to get your driving license online sitting at home and also you want to know how to apply for driving license online sitting at home, then today we will give you complete information about it through this article. To get driving license apply online, you must have ID proof and some important documents, because you need these documents while applying for driving license online.
Documents required for Online License Apply
The following documents are required for online driving license apply / driving license online apply –
Permanent Address Proof: Election Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Tax Receipt of your house, Connection Receipt of Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Address Proof issued by Government Employees, Residence Certificate issued from Tehsil etc. You must have one thing.
Age Certificate: Your age is simply checked with this certificate whether you are 18 years old or not, in this you have to submit Birth Certificate, High School / 10th Marksheet or Sanad, PAN Card, Date of Birth Affidavit issued by Magistrate, etc. You must have one of the following.
Identity Card: In the identity card, you should have any one thing from Aadhaar Card, Election Card, PAN Card, Passport, Ration Card etc.
If you have the above documents, then you can easily apply for driving license online.
Types of Driving License
If you are doing Driving License Apply Online, then you should know that how many types of driving license are made online, so that you can make your driving license online as per your requirement-
Learning License: A learning license is a license issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) which acts as a beginner’s driving license. To obtain a learning license, the driver must be aware of all the traffic rules and regulations and must pass a written test. Learning license holder can apply for permanent license after 3 months or within 6 months.
Permanent License: Permanent license is issued after the learning license expires or the applicant learns to drive.
Duplicate Driving License: Duplicate Driving License is issued by the RTO in case the original Driving License is lost/stolen.
Heavy Motor Vehicles: This license is issued to the drivers of Heavy Motor Vehicles / Goods Vehicles.
International Driving License: International Driving License is issued to those drivers who want to drive their private vehicles in other countries as well.
Light Motor Vehicle License: These types of vehicles come under the LMV category. LMV license holder can drive light motor vehicle like car, jeep etc.
Age Limit for Driving License Apply Online
Following is the age limit for driving license apply online-
- For the candidate who is applying for Driving License Online, the person should be a citizen of India and should be mentally fit.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- 16 years of age is valid for a 2 wheeler without gear, just the consent of the parents of the applicant should be there.
How To Apply For Driving License | How to get driving license online?
You can follow the following steps to apply for driving license online –
- If you want to apply for driving license online, then you must first go to the official website – https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Here you have to click on “Drivers / Learners License”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your state.
- After selecting the state and submitting it, a new page will open in which many options will be given, if you are applying for learning license then you have to click on “Apply for Learner License”.
- If you have made a learning license, then you have to click on the second option i.e. “Apply for Driving License”.
- If you are applying for the first time, then you will click on “Apply for Learner License”, after clicking, a new page will open, in which your Driving License Form will be completed in how many steps.
- After that click on “Continue”, after this a new page will open in which the date of birth of the applicant will be sought, fill it correctly and submit it.
- After this, fill whatever information will be asked from you, submit your form and make the payment.
- After this you can book your slot in the nearest RTO office and you can choose the date and time accordingly.
- You will have to be present at your chosen RTO office on the date and time you choose.
FAQs – Related to Driving License Apply Online
From where to apply driving license?
You can apply for driving license online by visiting parivahan.gov.in.
What is the learning application fee for driving license?
The learning application fee for driving license is Rs 200.
When is the driving license exam?
After submitting the driving license online form, you can book your slot online and appear for the driving test.
How to get driving license?
You get the driving license by post at your address within one month of passing the driving test from the RTO office.