How to Check Gas Subsidy from Mobile: The government provides free domestic gas connection to all the poor families of the country and provides subsidy on filling gas. But most of the people are not aware of this and do not know the process of checking, so the government has started the website. So that everyone can check gas subsidy sitting at home, then let us tell you people how to check gas subsidy from mobile, to know how to check gas subsidy from mobile, must watch till the end of this article.
As you all know that the government has recently reduced the domestic gas by Rs 200, which has brought great relief to the people. Along with filling gas, subsidy is available, but many people are not able to get gas subsidy because their bank account is not linked with Aadhar card. If you have also taken a gas connection under the Ujjwala scheme and want to check how much subsidy is available, then all its process has been explained in simple words below.
આ પણ વાંચો…
- મોબાઈલમાં વોઈસ લોક કેવી રીતે સેટ કરવું?
- GF ના વોટ્સએપ મેસેજ તમારા મોબાઈલ પર કેવી રીતે જોવા
- કોઈપણ નું લાઈવ લોકેશન કેવી રીતે જોવું
- ગાડીના નંબર પરથી ગાડીના માલિકનું નામ કેવી રીતે જાણવું
- અવાજ બદલી ને કોઈ ને કોલ કરો આ રીતે
- Whatsapp માં ફોન્ટ સ્ટાઈલ કેવી રીતે બદલવી
How to Check Gas Subsidy from Mobile?
Online gas subsidy check process
- First of all you have to select this official website of the government to check gas subsidy from mobile.
- After going to the link, the website of all the gas company will open, in which you have to select the option of click to give up LPG subsidy online.
- After this, the option of Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indane Gas will appear on your screen, then you have to tick the company whose gas you have.
- After selecting the name of your gas company, a new page will open, if you are already logged in to this portal, then you have to select the login option by filling ID, password and captcha code.
- If you are new to this portal then you have to login, for which you have to submit LPG ID, Aadhar number, account number ifsc code and submit it.
- After this, you can easily check how much gas subsidy is in the account or not, about all these sitting at home.
Conclusion:- To check gas subsidy from mobile, the government’s website mylpg.in has to be opened, after that click to give up LPG subsidy online option to be selected, then choose the company whose gas cylinder you have, after that if you visit this portal If I already have login, I have to login by filling ID password, if it is for the first time, then submit Aadhaar number by filling account number, in this way you can check gas subsidy.