Aadhaar Card Updates Many times such photos of users are included in the Aadhaar card, which they do not like along with others. Usually such complaints include things related to the photo being blurry and outdated. Most of the users are not able to recognize their picture on their own many times. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you how you can change the old picture on the Aadhar card.
Why Aadhar Card is an Important Document
Aadhar card is considered one of the important documents in today’s time. To complete many tasks, small or big, it becomes very important to have Aadhar card with you. From making a ration card to opening an account in a bank or to get a SIM card, it is very important to have Aadhar card with you. Not only this, in today’s time, Aadhar card is required for admission in the school of children and many other places like government work etc.
It is possible to put a new photo of better quality in Aadhar card
Aadhar card is used as an identity proof. Actually, the Aadhar card contains a unique 12-digit number and your information. Along with this, your photo is also attached in it. You do not recognize yourself when the photo on the Aadhar card is blurred or old. In such a situation, it becomes necessary to replace the old photo with a new photo of good quality. Provides online facility of change in Aadhar card by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). However, to change the photo, you have to go to the Aadhar center or the post office.
Aadhar Card Photo Change Online Process
Do you also have to update your Aadhar card or update your photo in it. But you don’t know how it is done. So friends, we have provided step by step information about it here below. With the help of which you can update aadhar card.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of UIDAI. From there the applicant has to download the Aadhar correction form. After that the applicant has to take the print out of it.
- After that fill the information asked in it properly.
- After that the applicant has to go to his nearest Aadhaar center.
- After that the applicant has to give that form to the official there.
- After that, the applicant will have to do the same type of instruction received through the officer. After that the applicant will have to pay a fee of ₹ 100.
- After that the applicant’s photo will be updated.
આ પણ વાંચો…
- મોબાઈલમાં વોઈસ લોક કેવી રીતે સેટ કરવું?
- GF ના વોટ્સએપ મેસેજ તમારા મોબાઈલ પર કેવી રીતે જોવા
- કોઈપણ નું લાઈવ લોકેશન કેવી રીતે જોવું
- ગાડીના નંબર પરથી ગાડીના માલિકનું નામ કેવી રીતે જાણવું
- અવાજ બદલી ને કોઈ ને કોલ કરો આ રીતે
- Whatsapp માં ફોન્ટ સ્ટાઈલ કેવી રીતે બદલવી
How to book an appointment to update photo in Aadhar card
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Udai.
- There the applicant will get the option of Book an Appointment on the home page itself, click on it. After that a new page will open.
- After that you have to select your location.
- After that click on Proceed to Book Appointment.
- After that three options will appear in front of the applicant. From there you have to click on Aadhar Update.
- After that you have to enter your registered mobile number. Enter the security code in it.
- After that click on Generate OTP.
- After that a new page will open in front of you. There will be 4 steps in it.
- First of all, you will have information about Appointment details. Fill it
- After that in the second step there will be personal details. After that Review Details and
- then whatever you have to update in Aadhar Card. Do that. After that pay the fee.
- In this way the applicant can book the slot.
How to Download Updated Aadhar Card
Have you updated your Aadhaar? But you do not know how to download the updated Aadhar card from your phone. If there is no information about this, then do not worry, here below we have told step by step about the process of downloading the updated Aadhar card, so friends, let us know the process of downloading Aadhaar.
- For that the applicant has to visit the official website of UDAI.
- After that the applicant will get the option of MY Adhar on the home page itself, click on it.
- After that a new page will open. In that click on the option of Download Aadhar.
- After that a new page will open. In it the applicant has to enter his Aadhar number and Enrollment number.
- After that click on submit button.
- After that an OTP will come on the registered mobile number of the applicant. Enter that OTP.
- After that your Aadhar card will be downloaded. So friends, in this way applicants can download their Aadhar card.