How to do Call Recording – It is very easy to do call recording in any mobile and you can easily record and watch the call, save it in your phone and then you can listen to that recording whenever you want. A feature has been given in all android mobiles, you are using any mobile of any company, you can easily record call in any phone.
There are many ways to record a call. You can do call recording in your phone using any method and here we are going to tell you about the easiest way.
So let’s start this article today and know how to make call recording and stop call recording in your phone, how to watch call recording and finally we will give you information about how to record call in Jio phone.
How to do call recording in android phone
If you are using Android phone and want to do call recording, then follow the steps given below. It is very easy to do call recording in android phone. You can turn the call recording option on and off whenever you want.
- First of all, you open the dialer in your phone, meaning that where you dial the number to make a call, open it.
- Now call the person you want to call.
- As soon as you call, you will be given some options, out of which one option is to record the call. You have to click on that call recorder option. You can see in the screenshot below.
- To find the option of call recording in some mobiles, you will get it by clicking on the option with 3 dots. But in most phones this option is in front.
That’s all you have to do. Now whomever you called and whatever conversation you had, all that would have been recorded. Similarly, call any call you want to record and click on the recording option.
If you want to do call recording in the same way as we told you above, then you have to click on call record option every time. But if you want that whomever I call, that call is recorded automatically, then what to do for it? So let’s also know about how to do automatic call recording in any mobile, what is the way to do call recording.
How to Record Automatic Calls
- Download and install Automatic Call Recorder.
- Now after opening it, you have to click on Agree to accept the Terms and Privacy.
- Now it will ask you for some permission to record the call, allow it.
Done, whenever you make or receive a call, this app will automatically start recording the call.
- You can add notes to understand what the recorded call is about.
- When there are more than 100 recordings, it automatically deletes the old recording.
- By going to its Settings, you can enable some more features like cloud storage, shake to record etc.
You can use this application for yourself, so that in case of any fraud call, you can use these call records as a proof to remember important details.
Hidden Call Recorder
If you want to spy on the phone all of your family member, friend or girlfriends then you can use this call recorder.
- Download and install RMC: Call Recorder.
- On opening this app, it will ask you for some permission, allow it.
- You can back up recordings on Google Drive or Dropbox inside the Important tab.
- Now this app will record automatic call like our previous application. If you want to hide it then you have to do some necessary settings.
- First you have to go to Settings, here Show manual recording notification inside Recording, turn off Show notification.
- To hide the application, go to Settings>Security>give Passcode>Hide Application (Beta).
- After this this app will completely disappear from your phone.
- To make it visible again, call by typing **Passcode** on dialing.
- You can also store call records in the cloud, so that the person whose phone is there is not known.
Conclusion:- Hope this post will help you to record call on your android phone. If you use any other app, do let us know via comment.