According to India’s Finance Bill 2017, now it has become mandatory to link PAN card with Aadhar card. Under Section 139AA of Income Tax Irregular-1961, a rule has been made to fill IT return and give Aadhar card number. You must link your Aadhaar number by 31 March 2019. The process of linking PAN card with Aadhar card is very easy. You have to follow some of the steps given below and the work of your PAN card Aadhar link will be done. (How to link PAN card to Aadhar card in Hindi) How to Download Aadhar Card Online
Update 1 June 2017 – Now how to link Aadhaar card with PAN card has become even easier. Now Indian Government has started SMS facility. Now how can you link Aadhaar card with PAN card by just sending an SMS?
How to link PAN card with Aadhaar card by SMS?
Open the message app on your phone.
Now select the new message option.
Type the text given below correctly in the new message.
- UIDPAN [space] your Aadhaar number [space] your PAN card number
- Now send this message to 567678 or 56161 on this number.
- Within no time, you will get a reply message and in this your link Aadhar Card to PAN card process will be told about being successful.
How to link Pan Card to Aadhar Card by Website?
You can easily do this work of PAN card Aadhar link online from your phone or computer. Follow the steps given below and complete the process.
Step-1: First open the e-filling website on your phone / computer and click on the link Aadhaar option from the home page.
Step-2: Now a Link PAN card with Aadhar card form will open in front of you. Enter all the information asked here.
- PAN – Enter your PAN number here.
- Aadhar Number – Enter your Aadhar number here.
- Name as per Aadhar – Here type your name in the same way as it is written in Aadhar card.
- I have only year of Birth in Aadhar – If only the year of birth is written in your Aadhar card, then tick this option.
- I Agree – Give permission to access Aadhaar data by ticking this option.
- Captcha Code – Enter the captcha code given in the image.
Step-3: After entering all the information correctly, click on the Link Aadhar button.
Step-4: On the next screen, your Aadhar will be shown linked to pan card.
Now the process of Link PAN card with Aadhar card is now complete.
How to Check Aadhaar PAN link Status
pan card ko aadhar card se kaise link kare After this you can find out online whether this work has been done correctly or not.
- Open this website link of E-filling in your phone / computer – https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/AadhaarPreloginStatus.html
- Now the form of Aadhar PAN link status will open on the screen.
- Enter your PAN number and Aadhar number here.
- After entering both the numbers correctly, click on the View Link Aadhar Status button.
There is a problem of wrong name while linking Aadhaar PAN.
If your name is printed separately in Aadhaar and PAN, then this error appears. But now even after getting this error from the new feature of PAN service, you can link your PAN card Aadhaar.
- Open the form of Aadhar link from the link given above.
- Now fill all the details correctly and if your name has been miss matched then OTP will be received on your Aadhar card registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the given screen and click on the Verify button.
Now your Name Mismatch Problem will be solved and the link Aadhar card with pan card process will be completed.
Conclusion:- With this guide, how to link your Aadhaar card with PAN card (Pan Card ko Aadhar card se kaise link kare) has been told. How did you like the guide of How to Link PAN card with Aadhar card, do tell by commenting. You can also tell your questions and suggestions through comment or contact us.