PM Kisan e-KYC 2022 Update Online – Link Aadhaar Number with PMKSN Yojana will be discussed here. Today we are sharing you complete information about PM Kisan KYC Aadhaar Link to link Aadhaar card with PM Kisan Yojana account through this article. Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will have to complete their e-KYC (Aadhaar card link) to receive or continue to receive the installment amount in their bank account. PM Kisan e-KYC can be done online through the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, pmkisan.gov.in. Before linking in your Aadhar and PM Kisan application, you can verify PM Kisan e KYC Status online.
How to Update PM Kisan e-KYC?
If you have not updated PM Kisan e-KYC yet, then apply for it today. Otherwise, you will not get the next 10th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The central government has made eKYC mandatory for PMKISAN registered farmers. Click on EKYC option in Farmers Corner for Aadhaar based OTP authentication and contact nearest CSC centers for Biometric authentication. Along with this, you can also download PM Kisan KCC Form PDF for offline application from the official website.
Documents Required to complete PM Kisan e-KYC
You will need the following documents to link your Aadhar card with your PM Kisan account.
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number link with Aadhar Card
How to (Update e-KYC) link Aadhaar with PM Kisan account online?
To link your Aadhaar Card with your PM Kisan Account, you have to follow the below procedures
Step-1: Visit official website of PM Kisan
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on eKYC (New) option on the web homepage.
- Or directly click on this link – Direct link to the PM Kisan eKYC Portal
Step-2: Enter Aadhaar Card details
- On the next page enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Keep in mind that enter your same Aadhar card number through which you had applied earlier.
- Now click on the Search button.
Step-3: Complete e-KYC OTP
- After this you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- Now click on the Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received in the given box.
- Finally click on the Submit of Auth button.
PM Kisan e-KYC CSC – Offline Process
If you are not able to update eKYC online then you can also do your Aadhaar number verification through offline mode. For this you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center (CSC Center). Here you have to link your Aadhaar number with PM Kisan e-KYC through Biometric authentication. Once the e-KYC is done successfully, also make sure to check pm kisan status online.
FAQs related PM Kisan e-KYC
- How to complete PM Kisan e-KYC?
You can complete PM Kisan e-KYC online through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- What are the documents required to link Aadhar card with your PM Kisan account?
To link Aadhar Card with your PM Kisan Account, you need Aadhar Card as well as linked mobile number. After this, you can login pm kisan e kyc csc.
- Is it mandatory to update PM Kisan eKYC.Yes, the government has now made e KYC PM Kisan mandatory to get the benefits of the scheme. For more details contact on helpline number 155261 / 011-24300606.