Anubandham Gujarat Rojgar Portal 2022: Various state governments employment portals are started to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth and to inform about new vacancies. Keeping this perspective in view, the Anubandham Portal has been launched by the Employment Department of the Government of Gujarat. It is a unified portal that connects employers and employees at one place, providing employment to employers and youths looking for jobs. Through this article, we are sharing you registration on Gujarat Anubandham Portal, gujarat anubandham portal login and other necessary information. For more information related to the portal, you stay on the article till the end.
The Anubandham Portal has been launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Bhupendra Bhai Patel, to provide maximum employment opportunities to the unemployed youth in the state. Through this portal, employers upload the posts of recruitment on this portal and candidates can apply for the vacancies available on the portal as per their educational qualification or skill. To take advantage of the facilities available under this portal, candidates have to register on this portal.
Purpose of Anubandham Rojgar Portal
The main objective of launching this portal by the Government of Gujarat is to connect employers and job seekers citizens on one portal. Through this portal, employers can publish information related to vacancy on this portal for getting personnel in their organization and job seekers can apply for jobs sitting at home through Anubandham Rojgar Portal. With this, the unemployment rate will be controlled in the state.
Benefits and Features of Anubandham Portal
- It is a unified portal that connects employers and job seekers at one place.
- Through the Anubandham Gujarat Rojgar Portal, the youth looking for jobs will get all the information related to the job.
- Employers can also enter information related to recruitment through this portal.
- The main feature of this portal is that candidates will not need to visit any government office to apply for the vacancies available on the portal.
- Citizens can apply for jobs through this portal.
- This will save both time and money of the people.
- Apart from this, the unemployment rate can also be controlled through this portal.
Eligibility Required Documents for Registration on Anubandham Portal
Eligibility and Required Documents of Anubandham Portal: For registration on this portal, beneficiaries have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria and required documents:-
Applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
The applicant is required to have the following documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Anubandham Portal Registration 2022: How to register?
All those candidates who want to register on the Anubandham portal, they should follow the procedure given below carefully:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Anubandham Portal anubandham.gujarat.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Register” on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the next page will open.
- In this page you have to select Job Seeker or Job Provider / Employer.
- After that enter the email id or mobile number and click on the “Next” button.
- After this you will get OTP on email id or mobile number.
- You have to enter that OTP in the specified place and click on “Submit” button.
- After OTP verification, the registration form will open.
- In this form, you have to enter all the required information asked correctly.
- After entering all the details click on “Submit” button.
In this way your Anubandham will be successfully registered on the portal.
Procedure to Login to the Portal
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official website of Anubandham Portal anubandham.gujarat.gov.in.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Login” on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the login page will open.
- Here you have to enter the email id, password and captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
- In this way you will be successfully login to the portal.
Anubandham Portal App Download Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Anubandham Rojgar Portal.
- After opening the official website, you scroll down the page.
- Now you will see the option of “Get it on Google Play”, click on it.
- As soon as you click on the option, the mobile app will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the “Install” button.
- After this the mobile app will be downloaded to your device.
Anubandham Gujarat Rojgar Portal Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem while registering or login on Anubandham Gujarat Portal, or you want to get more information related to the portal, you can contact the helpline number: 63-57-390-390 .