How to Apply for Land Survey Online in Gujarat: If any of your neighbors or the farmer near your farm has pressed on your land and he is feeling and you are tired of complaining about it in Mamlatdar Office, then now there is good news for you. Now you do not need to go to any office to get the land measured. Now you can get your land measured by applying online while sitting at home. Today in this article we will give complete information about Online Jamin Mapani Kaise Karvaye in Gujarat state. So read this article completely.
The Government of India has now decided to digitize everything. And our Gujarat government should also support in this, it is necessary to understand. The Government of Gujarat has started a portal for the people of the state to get information about any land in the state. In this portal, any person can get all the land information online sitting at home. Click here to visit this portal. anyror.gujarat.gov.in
With the help of this portal, you can view and remove the land records of any land in the state of Gujarat. In this article, we will give all the information about Gujarat Land Record & Bhulekh Naksha, Online Jamin Mapani Kaise Karvaye, Fee of Online Jamin Mapani, Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Map Record kaise dekhe, etc. So read this article.
anyror.gujarat.gov.in Portal has been started by the Government of Gujarat. Gujarat has made all the land records online. With the help of this portal, any person of the state of Gujarat can know all the records of his or someone else’s land. With the help of anyror.gujarat.gov.in portal, you can see the below given records sitting at home online.
- With the help of this portal, you can see the Gujarat Land Record Online of both rural and urban.
- If you have bought land anywhere in Gujarat and you have given that land in Mamlatdar Office to get it done in your name, then with the help of this portal the land is in your name or not, you can see it online.
- Through this anyror.gujarat.gov.in portal, you can see the records given below
- Full details of Old Scanned 7/12, 8A |
- Full details of old title sheet no.6.
- Information of the new 7/12 |
- New 8A Information |
- Information about new title sheet no.6.
- Information of new survey number from old survey number.
- All the information under the survey number.
- Information about the survey number in the name of the account holder.
- Information about survey number through upin number.
- Information about hair moving on the ground.
- Complete information about new and old nodes.
- Notice Information of 135 D.
- Apart from this, you can also get your land done online Jamin Mapani. In this article, with the help of anyror.gujarat.gov.in portal, we will give complete detailed step by step information about Online Jamin Mapani Kaise Karvaye.
How to Apply for Land Survey Online in Gujarat
If you also have a question about Online Jamin Mapani Kaise Karvaye in 2021 and some society is not coming, then we will give you detailed information about it. So read this article to solve this question.
- To get Apply online For Land Survey, first of all you have to go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in portal of Gujarat government.
- On the home page, you will have to click on the “Online Application” option.
- In the option of “Purpose of Application ( અરજીનો હેતુ ) ” select the option of “Application related to land survey ( જમીન માપની સબંધિત અરજી )”.
- Select the option ‘Application for measurement of extent, portion or part of survey number ( સર્વે નંબર ની હદ, હિસ્સા અથવા પૈકી ભાગ અંગેની માપની કરવા માટેની અરજી ) ‘ from ‘Type of Application ( અરજીનો પ્રકાર )’ option.
- Select the name of your District.
- Select the name of your Taluka.
- Select the name of your Village.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your E-mail Id.
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- An OTP will be received on the entered mobile number and e-mail id, enter it and click on the submit button.
- Select what to Survey in Application Type
- Enter all the requested information and click on Save Application.
- By clicking on Save Application, your application will be saved and you will get an Application Number.
- If all the information filled in the application form is correct, then confirm the application by clicking on ‘Confirm Application’.
- After This you will get two options Print Application and Print Affidavit
- Print the application.
- Print the system generated Affidavit. Get the Affidavit notarized.
- After you complete the process of notarized affidavit upload it and confirm it through freeze document.
- Click on “ For Pay Fee Click Here માપણી ફી ભરવા અહી ક્લિક કરો ” option and pay the fee
- Fees can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card, Internet Banking, BHIM UPI by selecting “Payment Gateway” or “SBIEPAY”.
- Your Land Survey Online Application process is complete. Now when those people will come to measure the land, they will tell you by mobile or by mail.
Conclusion:- in this post you get information about how to apply online for Land Survey, Land Survey online application, Online Jamin Mapani Kaise Karvaye, land Survey application on Anyror, if you like this information useful so please Share in Social Media