The Income Tax Department of India has started the online application process for making instant e-pan card. Now anyone who wants to download pan card by applying immediately instant pan card apply 2021-22 is a simple and hassle free process and online application requires only aadhar card 12 digit biometric number. Aadhaar number can be used as Identity (ID), Address and Date of Birth (D.O.B) proof. Now people can easily apply online for E-Pan
And also here we would like to tell all of you that earlier the Income Tax Department had launched the beta version of instant e-pan card service on its official website incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in, that is why now in 2022, apply again for Pan Card Online Application. has given.
e-PAN card is a form of PAN card which is given to you to download immediately after you apply in the form of soft copy and till your original PAN card does not come to your home by speed post. So you can use this E-Pan card in that situation. There is some difference between PAN card and instant e-pan card, e-pan card is issued by companies like UTI, NSDL etc. whereas instant e-pan card is created within just 10 minutes and it can be issued only on the official website of incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. can be obtained from
The e-PAN consists of an augmented QR code containing demographic (name, DOB, father’s name) as well as biometric (scanned photo and signature) information of PAN holders, which can be accessed for PAN verification purposes in off-line mode. can be used and used. The enhanced QR code information is accessible to user agencies through the freely available Android version of PAN QR Code Reader on Google’s ‘Play Store’, which can be downloaded to any mobile phone running the Android operating system .
What is the format of E Pan card? (Format of e-PAN)
This e pan card is exactly like the original pan card, you can use it as an e pan card, it can be used anywhere as a soft copy, its format through the PDF given below. can see
Eligibility For Instant E Pan Card
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar which is not linked with any other PAN.
- To apply for instant e-pan card, the applicant must have his/her mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
- It is a paper-less process for which applicants are not required to submit or upload any documents.
- The applicant should not have another PAN.
- Possession of more than one PAN will attract penalty under section 272B(1) of the Income Tax Act.
Instant e pan card apply online 2022: Apply Online (Step by Step)
Anyone who wants to apply for an instant e-pan card must fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, follow all the steps mentioned below to apply for e-pan card online:
- To apply online, first of all visit the official website of Income Tax Department www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Now click on “Show More” option under Our Services section
After this, now a link will appear for “Instant E-PAN Apply for a new PAN/Update” click on it
- In the next page, you have to click on the button of “Get New PAN”
- Now the registration form of Apply ePAN Through Aadhaar will open in front of you.
And I you have to fill your Aadhaar number first, after that you have to fill the Captcha code as well, keep in mind that you have to fill the same Aadhaar number in which your mobile number is registered.
- The applicant will receive an OTP on the registered Aadhaar mobile number; Submit this OTP in the text box on the webpage.
- After submission, an acknowledgment number will be generated. Please keep this reference number for future reference.
- On successful registration, a message will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID (if registered with UIDAI and authenticated by OTP). This message specifies the acknowledgment number. By which you can download your e pan card from pan card download section
Instant e pan card download & Check Status
- To download PAN, please visit the Income Tax Department’s e-filing website incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Instant PAN through Aadhaar”
- Click on the “Check Status of PAN” button given in the next page
- Fill the Aadhaar number in the box provided, then submit the OTP received on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Now you will see the status of PAN whether your Pan Card has been issued or not
- If PAN has been allotted, click on the download link to get a copy of the e-PAN PDF.
Conclusion:- So friends, in this way you can easily download your Instant PAN 2022 card and also check its status.