PGVCL Electricity Bill Check Online : Friends, as we all know that Gujarat is the most developed state of the country. Preference is given here to do everything in online mode.
This is the reason that the electricity department of Gujarat has made its services online for the convenience of the customers. One of these services is related to PGVCL Electricity Bill.
PGVCL Electricity Bill can be checked online very easily in Gujarat. But how to check Gujarat Gramin Electricity Bill online?
We will tell you its process step by step. After learning which you will learn to check Gujarat Electricity Bill online sitting at home.
Required Documents List for PGVCL Electricity Bill Check Online
1 – Consumer Number / Consumer Number
2 – 4G Smartphone
3 – Internet connection
How to Find Consumer Number for PGVCL Electricity Bill : When we try to check electricity bill of any state in online mode, you are asked consumer number in website or wallet app.
Which is mandatory to be told. If you will not enter your Consumer Number, then you will not see your PGVCL Electricity Bill Status.
That’s why we are going to tell you how to find the consumer number of Gujarat electricity bill. Being an electricity consumer, the electricity bill must have been sent by the Gujarat Electricity Department.
The consumer number is compulsorily entered in your old electricity bill. You can note it down in your diary and use it while checking Gujarat electricity bill status online.
Which are the companies that provide electricity supply in Gujarat?
How to Check PGVCL Electricity Bill Online
How to Check PGVCL Electricity Bill: Friends, there are many ways to check electricity bill online in Gujarat. But first of all, we will tell you how to check the PGVCL electricity bill through the official website of the electricity supply companies.
For this we are selecting here the official website of Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited. Choose the power company that is providing the supply in your area.
Just click on the link given above. Similarly, the official website of PGVCL will reach the home page of PGVCL.com.
- First of all visit PGVCL Official – Click Here
- Here you have to enter your consumer number in the box.
- After this, the Verification Code shown below has to be entered.
- Finally you click on the Search button.
- As soon as you do this, your latest PGVCL Bill details will be visible in front of you.
How to Check Gujarat Rural Electricity Bill Status from Paytm?
PGVCL Electric Bill can be checked from Paytm App, electricity bill payment can also be done on this app during this time.
- First of all, download the Paytm app on your mobile phone by going to Google Play Store.
Then open Paytm.
- Here you will see the option of Recharge & Pay Bills. Click on this.
- After this you will see the option of Electricity. You click on this.
- On reaching the next page, the first thing to do here is to select Gujarat in the Select State column.
- Then you have to select your electricity provider company in the column with Select Board. Like we are selecting Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) here for your convenience.
- In the next sequence, you will be asked to enter the consumer number. You enter your Consumer ID here and click on Proceed button.
- By doing this, the status of the current bill will be revealed in front of you. In which you will see the amount as much as the electricity you have used in your house.
How to Check Gujarat Electricity Bill Status with Google Pay
Like Paytm, Google Pay is also a very popular payment wallet app in India. This app provides facility to check PGVCL electricity bill in quick mode.
- If you do not already have Google Pay app in your mobile, then first download it by going to Play Store and register it by linking it with your bank account.
- After this open the Google Pay Mobile Application.
- Here you will see an option of Bills. You have to click on this.
- After clicking on Bill Payment, you have to select Electricity.
- The list of power companies opens as soon as Electricity is selected. Now here you have to select the company that delivers electricity to your village in your state.
- We are selecting here by Paschim PGVCL Vij Company Limited (PGVCL).
- After this Google Pay will ask you to link the account.
- You link your electricity consumer ID here.
- To link electricity consumer account, you first enter your consumer ID and then fill the account name and click on Next.
- In this way your account will be linked with Google Pay and your latest electricity bill will start showing on your Smartphone.
How to file a complaint related to PGVCL electricity Bill?
Keeping in mind the problems of the electricity consumers in the state of Gujarat, the facility of filing complaints in online mode is being provided by the power companies.
If you are seeing any kind of discrepancy in your electricity bill, then you can file a complaint by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you go to the home page of your electricity provider company’s website.
- Here you will see a section of Consumer Service at the top.
- By moving the mouse cursor on it, you will see the option of Complaint.
- After this the next page will open. On which you can submit your complaint by writing.
How to do Consumer Mobile Registration on PGVCL?
It is very important to do consumer mobile registration on Paschim Gujarat VIJ Company Limited. State electricity consumers who want to avail online services through the company’s official web portal.
Consumer mobile registration proves to be very useful for them. That’s why in this part of the post we are going to tell you the complete process of doing Consumer Mobile Registration in Gujarat.
- To do consumer mobile registration, you first go to the home page of the official website of Paschim Gujarat VIJ Company Limited (a link is given at the top of the post for your convenience)
- After that you go to Consumer Corner.
- Here you will see the option of Consumer Mobile Registration. You have to click on this.
A new page will open as soon as you click on it.
- Here you have to enter your user number in the box shown in front and then click on Next button.
- In the next part you have to enter your mobile number.
- OTP comes on your mobile number as soon as you enter the mobile number. Which you have to fill in the box and click on submit button.
- By doing this, your Consumer Mobile Registration process is completed.
Conclusion:- So friends, this was our post today, how to see Gujarat electricity bill? Gujarat Rural Electricity Bill – PGVCL Electricity Bill Check Online If you want to ask any other query related to Gujarat Electricity Bill Check Online, then you can ask us through comment box.