Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023 – PMkisan scheme was started in the year 2019 by PM Modi to provide assistance to the farmer citizens of the country. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs.6 thousand is distributed to the beneficiary farmer citizens of the country in the form of 3 installments on an annual basis. This amount is provided by the central government to increase the income of the farmers.
The farmers whose names will be included in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023 were provided the benefit of the scheme. The farmers who have registered themselves under the Kisan Yojana can check their names in the Kisan Samman Nidhi List through online from the official website of pmkisan.gov.in.
Today, through this article, we are going to share information related to Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023: pmkisan.gov.in List, PM Kisan list Status. Therefore, for more information related to the list of this scheme, you read this article of ours till the end.
Kisan Samman Nidhi List – If you are registered under PM Kisan Yojana, then you can visit the portal and check your name in the list. This scheme has been done by the Central Government for all those farmers of the country who come under the category of small and marginal farmers. In order to provide financial help, the assistance amount of Rs 6000 is distributed to the farmer citizens in a period of one year.
This amount received is sent by the government to the bank account of the farmer person in the form of an amount of 2 thousand rupees in the form of 3 installments. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the benefit of the 11th installment has been provided by the Central Government to the accounts of the farmers registered in the scheme. That is, till now farmers have been provided a benefit of Rs 22 thousand under the scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List – The portal has been developed by the central government to provide scheme-related services to the farmer citizens. With the help of this portal, farmers can now get the benefits of all the services related to the scheme without any problem sitting at home. For this, just the farmer farmer person should have internet and mobile phone, with the help of which he can easily get the benefits of the services related to the farmer scheme. In this scheme of the central government, more than 12 crore farmer citizens of the country are registered.
Purpose of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List
The main objective of PM Kisan list is to make available information related to the scheme to the registered farmers of the country in a transparent manner. So that farmers do not face any kind of problem to check their name in the list of the scheme. In order to provide better facilities to the farmers, the process related to viewing the list has been made available in the portal by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. Now farmer citizens can easily check their name in the list.
The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to increase the income of all the farmers who come under the economically weaker section. Annually this scheme provides financial amount of Rs.6000 to the farmers. The farmer citizens will become financially strong and empowered with the assistance amount from the scheme. Along with this, the standard of living of the farmers will also improve better. Under this scheme, the agriculture sector in the country will be expanded.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme In order to establish a systematic work system for the purpose of giving direct income related assistance to small and marginal farmers in the country, with 100 percent assistance from the Center by the Government of India, a scheme named PM Kisan is to be started from the financial year 2019. decision was taken. The scheme will provide supplementary income to small and marginal farmers while ensuring an assured income support for their investment and other needs.
This will ensure that their emerging needs are met and in particular the possible expenditures that may be incurred before the potential income is realized after the crop rotation. This scheme will save the farmers from the clutches of moneylenders while meeting such expenses, as well as help in ensuring their continuity in farming activities. This scheme of the central government will enable them to modernize their agricultural practices and will pave the way for them to lead a dignified life.
Details of the released installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
So far, the benefit of the eleventh installment has been provided by the Central Government to the farmers registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The details of Kisan Samman Nidhi installment is given in the below list.
|1||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 1st installmen||Released in February 2019|
|2||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2nd installmen||Released on 2nd April 2019|
|3||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 3rd installmen||Released in August 2019|
|4||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 4th installmen||Released in January 2020|
|5||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 5th installmen||Released on April 1, 2020|
|6||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 6th installmen||Released on 1st August 2020|
|7||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 7th installmen||Released in December 2020|
|8||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installmen||Released on 1st April 2021|
|9||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 9th installmen||Released on 9 August 2021|
|10||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th installmen||Released on 9 August 2021|
|11||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 11th installmen||Released on January 2022|
Features of pmkisan.gov.in
- This is a welfare scheme for the farmer citizens of the country.
- All types of services related to PM Kisan Yojana have been made available in the portal.
- For the farmers, the central government is working for the scheme from 1st December 2018. Under which the amount of the first installment was transferred to the farmers’ account in February 2019.
- An amount of Rs 2,000 is transferred to the account of farmers in every four months in a period of one year.
- Farmers can now check their name in the beneficiary list from the payment status under the citizen portal under the online system.
- More than 12 crore farmer citizens of the country are registered in this scheme.
So far, an amount of 22 thousand rupees has been transferred to the farmers’ citizens by the central government in their bank accounts as the 11th installment.
Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi List
The eligibility criteria for PM Kisan Yojana has been implemented by the Central Government. Those farmers who come under this limit will be considered eligible to apply for it.
- Eligible and Small Marginal A family consisting of husband, wife and minor children below the age of 18 years, who jointly own two hectares of cultivable land in the land records of the state and union territory.
- For this scheme, farmer citizens of the family belonging to the category of economically weaker section can register themselves.
- Citizens who have retired in the government sector whose pension is more than ten thousand rupees are not eligible to apply in the scheme.
- To register, it is mandatory for a farmer to have a bank account in any bank.
- Follow the steps given below to view Kisan Samman Nidhi List. The procedure for viewing the list is shared below.
Check PM Kisan list Status like this
- To check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List Status, visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in.
- Go to the section of Farmers Corner in the home page of the website.
- Here you have to click on the option of Beneficiary Status.
- Now in the next page you have to enter registration number or mobile number to status you. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List Status
- After this, by entering the captcha code number given in the screen, click in the option of generate otp.
- Now verify the OTP number received in the mobile.
- After this you will see all the information related to PM Kisan List Status in the screen.
- To check the status of self-registered/CSC farmers, visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in.
- Go to the section of Farmers Corner in the home page of the website.
- Here you have to select the option of Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers. PM Kisan Yojana
- Now in the next page you have to enter the Aadhar number and enter the captcha code given in the screen.
- After that click on the search option.
- Now you can check all the information given below.
- In this way you can check the process of Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers.
If you have any kind of question related to Kisan Samman Nidhi List, you can tell us by commenting.