Snapseed is a free photo editing app created by Google that is used to edit photos. Friends, this app has been developed by Google. Through this app you can edit the brightness, saturation, contrast, curves, shadows of any photo that too very easily. So you are also looking for a photo editing app that will give you great features and that too for absolutely free, then you can download and use Snapseed.
Snapseed is very popular and best photo editing app. This application is mostly used for retouching photos. It is very easy to use this application because its user interface is very good, it can be used very easily by the beginner user too.
This application is made by Google. This application has been downloaded by over 100 million people from the Play Store and has got a rating of 4.8. The best thing about this application is that it is completely free and you do not get to see any kind of advertisement in it.
In this too you will get to see many amazing features. Let us take a look at the features of Snapseed
What are the features of Snapseed?
Friends, like we told above that it is made by you Google, so the features in this app will be very much, let us know about the features of this app one by one.
In this application, you will get to see more than 29 tools and filters etc. With the help of this application, you can open and edit the raw file.
Tune Image – You can automatically and manually edit the exposure, color etc. of your photos.
Face Pose – In this application you can correct the pose of your face.
Face Enhancer – By this you can increase or decrease the light in any part of your face.
Double Exposure – By this feature you can add double exposure effect to your photo. Here you will get to see many types of blending options, with the help of which you can create different double exposure photos.
Lens blur – You can add Bokeh effect to your photo as well as blur any part or background of your photo.
Expand – During photo editing, you can smartly increase the canvas of the photo.
Apart from all these, there are many more features given in Snapseed like – crop, rotate, prospective, white balance, healing, text, glamour glow etc. which you can use while editing your photo.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Snapseed:
Friends, now we will tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of Snapseed, what are the advantages of this app and what are the disadvantages of this app.
Advantages of Snapseed:-
- Friends, it is absolutely free, you do not need to pay any money to use it.
- Snapseed comes pre-loaded with professional-grade presets and tools that go a long way in your photo editing.
- It can be used by anyone who does not know photo editing.
- The UI of Snapseed is very user friendly so that anyone can use it.
- You can also edit profiles with the help of Snapseed.
- No advertisement is shown in this i.e. it is absolutely an Ad Free App.
Disadvantages of Snapseed:
- Before editing a photo in Snapseed, you have to learn a little editing in it.
- This app is not for complete beginners
Who Made Snapseed?
Friends, Snapseed was first created by Nik Software Company for the I Pad App. Friends Nik Software company is very popular in the photography industry for its image editing tools, plugins and presets.
In 2012, Google company bought Nik Software company, since then it is known as Google’s product.
How does Snapseed work?
Friends Snapseed App improves the quality of your photo, which you can save in your mobile, you can also share and export.
Friends, now you do not need to waste your time on applications like Photoshop and Lightroom for an hour, with the help of Snapseed, you can save your photos by editing them in a few minutes.
Friends, this application has 29 tools and many filters, with the help of which you will be able to edit your photos in a very good way. Friends, further we will also know here how to do photo editing in Snapseed.
How to do Photo Editing with Snapseed
- First of all you have to download Snapseed in your mobile, Android users can download this app from playstore.
- After downloading and installing this app, open it and you will see the plus icon, click on it and select any photo you want to edit from your mobile.
- After selecting the picture, many filters will appear here in the Look option, Portrait, Smooth, Bright, Fine Art etc., from which you can select any filter according to you, after that click on the right mark.
- After this, on clicking on the Tools option, tools like Tune Images, Details, Curves, Vintage, Drama, Selective etc. will be shown, all of these tell you about the important editing tools, click on the option with Tune Images.
- From here you can adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hightlight of the photo, if your picture is in low light then you can correct its light by increasing its brightness, you can also adjust Contrast, all these options are used. After using, click on the right mark.
- After this choose the option with details, from here you can adjust the sharpness of the picture, this is a very good option so that you can make your photo even better.
- Then click on the option with Tonal Contrast, here options like High Tones, Mid Tones, Low Tones etc. are available, using which you can select the Tone of the picture.
- After that click on the option with Double Exposure, from here you can also add other photos to your photo, for this, by clicking on the Image Icon, select any picture from the mobile gallery, keep in mind that you have to select the same picture. Which will be like this picture of yours.
- After that that photo will also be visible in this app, here there is some option in the bottom side so that you can adjust the brightness of other photo, click on right mark.
- By using all these options, when you have edited your photo completely, then click on the option of Export and select the option to save, this will save the edited photo from Snapseed App to your Mobile Gallery.
- Friends, click on the video below to learn photo editing in Snapseed, after watching this video completely, you will definitely come to photo editing in Snapseed.
Conclusion:- Today in this post of Educational Point, We learned what is Snapseed Editor App, How to Use Snapseed App? I hope you liked today’s post.